The court is rectangular and divided into two halves by a net. Courts are almost always marked for both singles and doubles play, although the laws permit a court to be marked for singles play only. The doubles court is wider than the singles court, but both have the same length.The exception, which often causes confusion to newer players, is the doubles court has a shorter serve‐length dimension.
- Australia vs India Test series: 3 Most important batsmen for India in the 2nd Test at Perth
- Momota wins opening match at badminton’s World Tour Finals
- Badminton: World champion Kento Momota makes electric start to World Tour Finals
- Badminton Tour Finals: Sindhu makes winning start
- Barkatullah varsity men team to participate in Ball Badminton Championship at SRM